Bull Market Aphorisms
Aphorisms in the Year of the Bull (2017)…
- Buy in May and Stay Leveraged Long
- Buy the Rumor, Buy the News
- Buy the Dip, Buy the Rip
- Be Greedy When Others Are Greedy
- Bulls Make Money, Bullish Pigs Make More Money
- Rule No. 1: Never Go Short. Rule No. 2: Never Forget Rule No. 1
- Buy Low, Buy High
- The Uptrend is Your BFF
- Always Go Long a Dull Market
- There’s Always a Bull Market Everywhere
- 3 Steps and Soar
- Always Catch a Falling Knife
- Stairs Up, Elevator Up
- Stocks Climb a Wall of Serenity
- Buy When There’s Anything on the Street
- Always Reach for Yield
- Buy Rosh Hashanah, Buy Yom Kippur
- Anyone Who Went Broke Took Profits
- This Will End Well
- Everyone Has a Plan Until They Get Rich in Bitcoin
- The Easy Money Has Yet to Be Made
- The Calm Before the Melt-Up
To sign up for our free newsletter, click here.
This writing is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation regarding any securities transaction, or as an offer to provide advisory or other services by Pension Partners, LLC in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. The information contained in this writing should not be construed as financial or investment advice on any subject matter. Pension Partners, LLC expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken based on any or all of the information on this writing.
CHARLIE BILELLO, CMT
Charlie Bilello is the Director of Research at Pension Partners, LLC, an investment advisor that manages mutual funds and separate accounts. He is the co-author of four award-winning research papers on market anomalies and investing. Mr. Bilello is responsible for strategy development, investment research and communicating the firm’s investment themes and portfolio positioning to clients. Prior to joining Pension Partners, he was the Managing Member of Momentum Global Advisors and previously held positions as a Credit, Equity and Hedge Fund Analyst at billion dollar alternative investment firms.
Mr. Bilello holds a J.D. and M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from Fordham University and a B.A. in Economics from Binghamton University. Charlie holds a J.D. and M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from Fordham University and a B.A. in Economics from Binghamton University. He is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and also holds the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate.
In 2017, Charlie was named the StockTwits Person of the Year. He is a frequent contributor to Yahoo Finance and has been interviewed on CNBC, Bloomberg, and Fox Business.
You can follow Charlie on twitter here.
Comments are closed.